M.O.B.A. Network AB, reg. no. 559144-3964, held its annual meeting today, June 20, 2023. Below is a summary of the decisions made at the meeting. All decisions were unanimously adopted.
- The meeting resolved to approve the income statement and balance sheet and consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet, as well as the allocation of the company's loss according to the established balance sheet.
- The meeting resolved to discharge the board members and CEO from liability.
- The meeting resolved that there should be five ordinary board members and that an authorized audit firm should be selected for the company.
- Re-election of board members Henrik Henriksson, Maria A. Grimaldi, Jonas Bertilsson, and Manfred Gottschlich, and of the chairman of the board Fredrik Burvall.
- The ordinary board members shall receive remuneration of SEK 75,000 and the chairman shall receive SEK 150,000.
- As audit firm, Grant Thornton Sweden AB was re-elected, with Carl Niring as the principal auditor.
- The auditor's remuneration will be charged according to approved invoice. The proposal for authorization was unanimously approved.